In connection with the development of Enidust, an independent game project, we are looking for a gameplay programmer. Our requirements are:
- Willingness to take part in team conferences.
- Ability to execute tasks without the need of permanent supervision.
- Very good knowledge on C++.
- The ability to optimally manage memory.
- Thinking out of the box in the respect of optimisation.
- Ability to create and manage advanced logical structures.
- Ability to programme and use scripting languages.
- Knowledge on essential web integration.
- The ability to programme a code that works on many threads.
Those, who are interested, please send your application (with portfolio) to email@example.com
. Due to safety reasons, please send your materials as links instead of attachments (just to make sure that we receive your work). Applications without exemplary works will be rejected. Considering the fact that we try to examine every application, please make the email cohesive. We would like to inform that people who already work on the project do not receive any material benefits for their involvement. In order to obtain information on Enidust, visit our webpage: www.enidust.com